Skip to main content

Anker PowerCore 10000 review

It is powerful and very high capacity of 1000 mah, yet in a very small size, it only just takes the space of a credit card. My other 10000mah is much larger than this one almost twice as large but this can charge my iPhone 7 plus a few times.

I use this in many occasions: when I am out and about for some shopping; when I am playing Pokemon go especially when there is a Tyranitar raid you wouldn't want the phone run out of battery! Sometimes I use it even at home, because I can go around the house while still use my phone without putting it at the charging point.


I would recommend this product, reasonably priced and good customer service.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD

Anker has just released another new power bank called: PowerCore 20000 PD, from the name you would know it has over 20000mah and the PD is the interesting bit - power delivery. Opening the traditional Anker's white and blue package you can find the PowerCore itself and also a travel pouch, USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-A to Micro USB cable. It is long but not too big to fit in a winter coat, or my backpack, with this size but it has 21000mah capacity which is amazing!  I use it with my Macbook Pro 2016 touchbar version, interestingly it can charge the Macbook Pro. Also it has a normal USB port which can let me charge my phone and watch using my own cables.  I only have one suggestion, as this is the UK version, unlike the US version which has a wall adaptor, I would think a USB-A to USB-C cable would be nice to include in the package too, for people who doesn't have a USB C wall charger. I give this product 5 out of 5 ! I would recommend to anyone needs a power bank with...

Anker PowerLine III Lightning Cable review

Anker PowerLine III Lightning Cable is the latest cable from Anker, it charges my iPhone X and super strong and easy to clean.  It is super simple to use, just like the stock cable plug and play, you can plug on a wall socket, computer or a powerbank.  This new version of the cable is super strong and can take 25k bends and it has a textured skin which means it will get more grip when you plugin and out. the material is a new one with super easy clean property i tried with a normal wet wipe some dirt is gone from the cable.